This Hawaiian shirt by Reyn Spooner features rows of Okinawan Village on a bright yet subdued background. This a great choice for both casual and business casual wear and anything in between.
- Tailored Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- Reverse Print
- 100% CottonHow to Wash for Hawaiian Clothing >>
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Made in China
Know for sophisticated prints paired with the classic tailoring of an oxford shirt to create a look that expresses the surfer
"cool" with Ivy League traditionalism that is attractive to entrepreneurs, artists, business leaders and surfers alike.
Today, reyn spooner has grown from that first store in Hawaii to a global presence with modern,high quality Aloha inspired apparel built on
tradition and innovation.
They do this by staying focused on the combination of relaxed "cool" island style with unique prints designs and consummate tailoring.
Sizes may vary slightly in finished garments based on fabric and style. All measurements are in inches.
I like this aloha shirt because the material is comfortable and soft yet sturdy. The color looks bright at first but not too bright when you actually wear it, so it definitely adds a great pop of color to any wardrobe.